19 October, 2010

Fucking Kitlers

I just started slowly rebuilding my music library now that I know there is virtually no hope for my dead hard drive.


Luckily for my oldest kitler, I can re-download the files I have purchased from GoMusic without having to pay for them again. There are files from an old local band that I used to love (the drummer was in a band of mine) that were put up by the vocalist on Amazon that I have to buy again though.

And then now comes the hellacious task of ID3 tagging, renaming and organizing the files because of my fucking OCPD. My game and raid performance is probably going to suffer because of this, but I can't have a mess on my hard drive. I just can't. It's annoying the piss out of me that it's in the temporary state that it's in because I don't have an external hard drive for my files. Having to save everything in one folder is just dancing on my last nerve.

Back on the subject of kitlers, my youngest is now taking medicine to settle her digestive system since she went into a month long puking spree after eating. The doctor isn't too worried since she still has a healthy appetite, but getting those pills down her throat (mommy doesn't sugar-coat anything) now that she has figured out what I'm doing is like World War IV.

I'm a self-mutilating cutter so bleeding doesn't bother me, but god damnit, why does she have to choose now to figure out what her damn claws are for instead of when her brother is harassing her and they'd be put to really good use. It's a good thing my kitler allergies aren't acting up, because I can stand large amounts of pain. It's the itching that I can't tolerate. I think I liked it better when she was riding the short bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment