19 October, 2010

Fucking Kitlers (again!)

Well...

I thought that I could download all of the files from GoMusic, but it seems you can only download the last 16 pages worth of files and anything you bought previous to the files that fit on those 16 pages have to be purchased again. I should be thankful. That's 1.5GB of files that I don't have to buy again.

So now the search for what isn't already archived begins. Like an idiot, I didn't check the media library settings on Winamp on my Hellspawn desktop computer when I installed it, so it automatically removed the missing files from the media library as soon as the automatic scan detected the disconnected drive. Luckily, I had Winamp on my laptop set to not do that so I still have a record of at least most of the music files on that drive before that bitch destroyed it. The only thing is that I can't remember if it was also running when the dreaded event took place or when the last scan was and if it was completely synchronised with my desktop library.

And I know this has nothing to do with gaming so to speak, but since I listen to music while I play and constantly think about the files I'm missing because of that fucking cat while I'm in game, it's sort of relevant. It's a wonder I don't wipe our raids and instances more often. >:|

You don't have to say it. I already know. It sucks to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment