11 March, 2011

Erm...

So I lied. No, not really, but...

I said I wouldn't do the private message recruiting thing. In an effort to make myself feel better, I logged in and attempted to do the social thing. Since my Trade Channel announcements were getting nowhere, I did end up successfully recruiting three people via private messaging, but I felt extremely anxious and emotionally drained afterwards. Ultimately, it left me feeling worse than I did before I logged in, so much that I have spent the last 3 days away from the guild except for a bit of late night fishing that I did to bring in some revenue. Don't get me wrong, they are all great people. Socializing and exposing myself to people in general just makes me extremely anxious and then dumps me into emotional hell.


There is a musical outing for my roommate's birthday tonight. I will most likely have to be sedated for that since my skin is already crawling.

On another note, DeadlyBossMods core addon has been updated. If you use it, you should go get the latest version. I have to post this because one of the core raiders in my guild never checks for addon updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment