24 September, 2010

Crash

I reinstalled the game because the repair tool couldn't repair it.


Afterwards, I ran the repair tool again because there were errors in patching and the fucking thing wanted me to reinstall the game... again. Luckily, I saw the bad data file, deleted it, ran the repair tool (again) and it was fine. I ran the patches and seemingly had no problems. Then two hours after I log in, it crashes..... again.

This is really starting to piss me off.

I just ran the repair tool (again) and it wants me to reinstall the game (again).

What.
The.
Fuck.

I'm trying to repair (again) after deleting the same file that was fucked up before. I really hope this helps because I have to tank an ICC10 guild raid tomorrow evening and I can't have this crap game crashing on me during that raid.

No comments:

Post a Comment