11 September, 2010

Insomnia

This is going to be a ducky day. I can tell already.


I woke up at 03:30 and couldn't get back to sleep after only finally getting to sleep sometime after 01:00. After 1½ hours of tossing (and more brooding, see below), I finally just got out of bed completely. Apparently, Foamy is having the same problem according to his status update on Facehell.

Of course, it didn't help that after last night's semi-unsuccessful raid, I made the mistake of going into a random heroic dungeon and got stuck in Pit of Saron with a group who's first tank left after the first boss. That usually isn't a problem, except that it isn't a particularly easy instance and the healer (who wasn't that good in the first place) was an arrogant asshole who contributed to the wipe on Ick and Krick by failing to heal me and blamed it entirely on me. Granted, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but that prick wasn't healing me (the fucking tank, mind you) and therefore was equally as responsible for the wipe. Then the fucker proceeded to criticize our DPS (mine included). I'm a fucking tank, I was doing over 2k DPS and he had the balls to kick me in the teeth for not doing 3k. I got tired of his attitude and asked if there was anything else he wanted to kick us down for.

Silence.

During the last boss fight, I also died due to his lack of healing (I even blew my Lay on Hands cooldown because of his incompetant ass), but they managed to kill him anyway and it took him a full 2 minutes to resurrect me. I guess I should be thankful the fucktard was kind enough to do it at all regardless of the fact that my death (and heavy repair bill) was his fault anyway. I fully understand why the first tank left and I probably should have done the same after that wipe. Instead, I just took it up the ass until it was all over like a good little rape victim is supposed to do, left the party and logged out.

I was up for hours tossing and brooding because of that shitstain. My medication wasn't working at all (it usually doesn't). It is going to really suck if I have to do this evening's 25-man ICC raid on less than 3 hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment